Friday, January 26, 2007

Where is the sunshine?


If you have taken a look at my weather pixie at top of my blog, you will see that there has been very little sunshine in my neck of the woods. So I decided to create my own!

kit can be purchased here or here

I can't believe my eldest daughter is turning SIXTEEN! My prissy princess is quite the young lady! And in honor of her upcoming birthday, I am working on a new kit called Pretty Princess. In lovely shades of pink (what else color would a princess kit be??) and elements of gold...a gold charm bracelet with delicate charms including a high heel shoe, crown, and more!

Also watch out for my upcoming Valentine Brag Book Templates and my Valentine Splendor kit...

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Love the colors and those sunshine cut outs are too cute! I need colors like that around here too. :)