Monday, January 08, 2007

Tiffi from A to Z

Thanks to Angi's blog...I decided to do this survey

A - Available or single: Neither - I'm married

B - Best friend: Shea
C - Cake or pie: Cake
D - Drink of choice: Sobe No Fear
E - Essential item you use everyday: glasses
F - Favorite color: orange
G - Gummy bears or worms: both, I LOVE gummies :)
H - Hometown: Youngstown, OH
I - Indulgence: geek gear
J - January or February: February- my first borns' day, VDay AND my anniversary
K - Kids & names: are yall ready?

  1. Azraelle 15 4. Kailin 10 7. Jorrell 29 months
  2. Deonna 14 5. Jasen 8 8. MeShun 19 months
  3. Joshua 11 6. Aris 7 9. Zaniyah 5 months

L - Life is incomplete without? broadband internet
M - Marriage date: February 22
N - Number of siblings: 1 half brother, 1 adopted sister
O - Oranges or apples: both
P - Phobias or fears: fear of losing a child
Q - Fave quote: I love lots of them, but my current fave is:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO what a ride!"

R - Reason to smile: my family, my best friends, daisies, sunshine, snickers & lucien
S - Season: summer, I LOVE hot weather, amusement parks, fairs, everything to do with summer....except BUGS!!!
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: anyone else reads this and wants to do it
U - Unknown fact about me: I am a horrible housekeeper (most people close to me know this, LOL) I hide it from everyone else
V- Vegetable you don't like: hmmm.....peas
W - Worst habit: not counting my blessings, or letting the enemy lay on the guilt...UGH!
X - Xrays: I am sure I've had a ton
Y - Your fave food: Filet mignon with sweet potato from Lone Star
Z - Zodiac sign: Gemini

1 comment:

Angi said...

We do have ALOT in common :) only one difference...I am freaking OUT with FOUR kids, and you seem layed back/content with your NINE!! LOL