Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Tues 1/9 Blog Prompt

Two for Tuesday:

Do you usually arrive on time or late?
Do you get annoyed when other people arrive late or you really don’t care?

I admit I am usually running late. I try to adjust for that by setting my clocks ahead 15 minutes but dh & kiddos go around resetting them so I can never tell if the time is right. I am always forgetting something and having to go back in the house at least twice. I am usually patient for people who are late simply because I know that in my case it is never intentional.

2 comments:

carin.c said...

Yes, I too am also running bacck into the house to grab something I forgot. I drive myself crazy sometimes.

Unknown said...

I can only say I admire your patience. I will stand there huffing, puffing and tapping my toe until everyone is ready :)