Friday, November 10, 2006

RIP Gerald and other important news


"Gerald LeVert, one of R&B's most soulful voices of the last decade, died suddenly Friday at his home in Cleveland, Ohio. Levert, the son of Eddie Levert of the O'Jays, was 40 years old."

I have always been a huge fan of Gerald Levert. I guess you can say it is in my blood because both my mom and grandmother are huge O'Jays fans. I grew up listening to them so when Levert debuted back in the eighties, I was an instant fan. Through all the stages (new jack, adult contemporary) weight changes (big Gerald, slim Gerald, finally medium Gerald), I always loved his voice. My Forever Love is one of my all time favorite love songs.

I feel so bad for his family. I know the heartache of an unexpected death of someone that young and how devastating it is.

On to some good news....I have a SECRET!!!! Hopefully in a few days I will announce it. Stay tuned because freebies will be forthcoming to celebrate!

No comments: